Have pests invaded your business? Our Commercial Services are Top Notch!
Let us control whatever is bugging you.
Keller Pest Control provides our Commercial Service Treatment for businesses such as hospitals, schools, churches, and all other sorts of businesses.
Our pest control treatment program consists of a complete evaluation of your business by one of our qualified inspectors. They will gather information regarding construction, existing evidence of pests, moisture conditions, possible entry points and other pertinent information.
Our inspector will then customize a commercial treatment program for your place of work. Our goal is to get materials in contact with areas that the pests colonize. Upon request, we will furnish you with certificates of insurance (general liability, workman’s compensation, vehicle) a list of references, and/or emergency phone numbers for home and truck.
What we do for your business:
Send an expert Service Technician to inspect and find the source of infestation
Recommend and provide suitable pest control and prevention procedures
Guarantee our work
Specifics we provide include:
- General sanitation inspection and reporting
- Integrated Pest Management (IPM) inspection and reporting
- Localized treatment
- Termite and other wood-destroying organism inspection and reporting
- Ant, Spider and Roach control
- Biting insect investigation and reporting
- Exterior and interior rodent control
Areas we cover include:
- Treat Door, Window and Overhead Door frames
- Treat in and behind bathroom and/or kitchen cabinets, including pipes
- Treat areas where decks, patios, or steps come up against the outer siding
- Treat the exterior of your business
- Treat behind rain gutters and beneath roof shingles
- Treat wall voids
- Treat up and under the siding around the building
What’s included in our Commercial Service Treatment?
- Initial service: Commercial Pest Control will correct the existing pest problems as soon as possible.
- Regular scheduled service: Commercial Pest Control will provide a regularly scheduled maintenance program coordinated in a manner to cause minimal disruption to normal business activities.
- Additional service calls: Should additional service calls be required between normal scheduled visits for any of the pests covered under this agreement, there will be no additional cost to you.
- Pesticides used: The chemicals utilized for control purposes are approved by the appropriate regulatory agencies and are applied in a manner consistent with product labeling.
Copyright © 2016 Keller Pest Control